Experience The Washington D.C. Attractions
Planning to explore the nation's capital? Make Virginian Suites Arlington your home base. Unlike most downtown DC accommodations, this all-suites hotel is located across the Potomac River in Rosslyn. Best of all, you can hop on our complimentary shuttle to the Rosslyn Metro station and be downtown in minutes to stroll through galleries, shop at one-of-a-kind boutiques, or marvel at national monuments. Then relax in our apartment-size hotel suites with full kitchens. Enjoy the best of downtown Washington, DC. near our convenient hotel:
- Georgetown (0.6 mi.)
- Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts (1.7mi.)
- Dupont Circle (2.6 mi.)
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum (2.6 mi.)
- Corcoran Gallery of Art (3 mi.)
- Washington Convention Center (3.5 mi.)
- National Zoo (4.1 mi.)
- Smithsonian Institution Castle (4.2 mi.)
- Hirshhorn Museum & Sculpture Garden (4.3 mi.)
- Museum of the American Indian (4.6 mi.)
- National Air & Space Museum (4.6 mi.)
- Washington Nationals Park Stadium (4.6 mi.)
- National Archives (4.7 mi.)
- National Gallery of Art (4.9 mi.)
- International Spy Museum (5 mi.)
- Verizon Center (5.8 mi.)
- Union Station (5.9 mi.)
- RFK Stadium (7.2 mi.)
Virginian Suites offers 24 hour concierge service with multilingual staff. Lists of closeby specialty grocery stores, shops, malls, maps of the area, bike trails and additional dinning options available at the Front Desk. Make your DC hotel suite reservations online today and enjoy all of what the city has to offer. Call toll free 1-866-371-1446 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Area Activities
Stay close to valuable pieces of American History at Virginian Suites Arlington.
Enjoy all of the dining, shopping and nightlife that Georgetown has to offer, just 1 mile from the hotel!
Catch a game, show at the Kennedy Center, or any of the other great events DC has to offer!
Discover unique ethnic eateries, classic roadhouses, romantic hideaways and lively pubs right outside the door of Virginian Suites.