Explore Georgetown From Our Hotel
Discover spacious accommodations and impeccable service at the Virginian Suites Arlington. This freshly renovated Washington, DC hotel is just one mile from the heart of Georgetown, offering historic architecture, eclectic boutiques and magnificent pubs and restaurants. Our spacious suites offer the comfort you need after a busy day in Georgetown:
- Take a mule-drawn boat ride on the C&O Canal, a National Historic Park.
- Tour exquisite gardens in a tranquil setting at Dumbarton Oaks.
- Stroll down M Street, one of the most popular shopping destinations in the country.
- Hike up "The Exorcist Stairway," which stretches between Prospect Street and M Street.
- Relax at the Waterfront, home to popular restaurants and shops.
- Dine at a four-star restaurant or discover some of DC's favorite clubs.
- Go kayaking on the Potomac for a unique view of the DC skyline.
Stay with us just minutes from Georgetown University and favorite University attractions, such as:
- Healy Gates - The official University seal welcomes visitors at 37th & O Streets.
- State of John Carroll - This imposing statue of the University's founder stands proudly in front of Healy Hall.
- Healy Hall - Magnificent Romanesque architecture places this classic building on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Georgetown University Astronomical Observatory - Discover this place of quiet repose on "The Hill."
- Dahlgren Chapel - The largest of seven chapels at the University, this place of worship is attracts visitors from far and wide.
- Dahlgren Quadrangle - Take a snapshot of this picturesque, historic center of Georgetown life.
- Red Square - Known for its red brick walkway, this area is the crossroads of a busy campus.
- Leavey Esplanade - Enjoy the view from this lovely green space atop the Student Center.
Virginian Suites offers 24 hour concierge service with multilingual staff. Lists of closeby specialty grocery stores, shops, malls, maps of the area, bike trails and additional dinning options available at the Front Desk. Make your DC hotel suite reservations online today and enjoy all of what the city has to offer. Call toll free 1-866-371-1446 or email us at[email protected]. For extended stays, please contact the Sales Department at 703.842.9010 or[email protected].
Other Area Activities
Stay close to valuable pieces of American History at Virginian Suites Arlington.
Catch a game, show at the Kennedy Center, or any of the other great events DC has to offer!
Enjoy the best downtown Washington, D.C. has to offer, while avoiding the hassle and expense of staying downtown!
Discover unique ethnic eateries, classic roadhouses, romantic hideaways and lively pubs right outside the door of Virginian Suites.